Thursday, April 21, 2011

Britney Spears

Britney Spears just released the music video for her newest single Till the World Ends. It was very typical of her usual music videos with scandelous outfits and lots of extras dancing. The difference was that Britney barely did any dancing throughout the entire music video. For someone who was known for her dance moves, I think it is strange that she has lost the energy that she used to have. You may get older, but you do not lose your dancing abilties.

A couple days ago, I noticed that she released a second video for Till the World Ends called "Dance Till the World Ends." This second video was supposed to showcase Britney and her dancing abilities. I honestly did not notice much of a difference between the two.

Were you able to see a noticable difference? Do you think Britney still has "it"?

Original: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzU9OrZlKb8
Dance Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Lqg-46mDo

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I agree I grew up loving Britney Spears and she was always an amazing dancer. However, as of late she has been quite the opposite. After multiple beyond awkward performances most notably at the VMA's where she sort of only awkwardly shimmied around the stage. If she may not be able to move quite like she could, I'd rather have her not have to deal with the awkward press the next day as she tries to dance like she used to. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up loving BSpears, still am obsessed. But I have to agree... her dancing skills just haven't been what they once were lately. A little disappointing but I guess she's trying? I really can't hate on her, she does have two kids and she is a little psychotic, so im going to assume that THAT is why the dancing has been off par.

    Anyways, hope you all have heard the remix to this song featuring Nicki Minaj and Kesha...

    Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAQweVLyrXM

    ReplyDelete