Monday, April 11, 2011

Help with Research

Hi guys! For our internet research project, Lauren, Amanda, and I are all doing songs that teach you how to dance. We already have a list put together of songs that we could think of like the Cha Cha Slide, the Ketchup Song, the Twist, etc. We also have a list of songs that people know the dance to like Single Ladies and Soulja Boy. We were told to ask the masses on their ideas of songs that teach you how to dance and were wondering if you guys had any other songs that we could add to our list! Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you have gotten a bunch by now but here are a few from the cheerleading world (haha yes it sounds dumb but we do them at camp/competitions, etc). I don't think they give the specific steps but you could definitely google them because people know the "universal" steps: Peanut Butter Jelly Time and Ice Cream and Cake. Also I was thinking Thriller, by Michael Jackson. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your help!
    I definitely remember Peanut Butter Jelly Time from camps when I was younger! haha

    ReplyDelete